Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

ANGEL BOY


Angel Boy, Columbia MO

Big Red sitting on guard in the sun at the end of our bed.  Isn't he a handsome boy?  We have lots of nicknames for Big Red and not all of them are very flattering.  But in this photo I think he resembles "Angel Boy," the nickname I use most when he's behaving like a perfect angel (very rarely used nickname).  And the light was so beautiful on him that it could have been shining down from heaven directly.  Fitting for an Angel Boy.

I really like to use natural light.  In this case I wish I would have turned up the ISO a stop or two and increased my shutter speed so I could get a sharper image handheld at this range.  But I'm quite happy with this exposure.  I have not converted many photos to black and white in recent memory and this is one of the first I've tried using Lightroom3.

Photo taken Jan 28, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment